AUTUMN URBAN RETREAT, “MINDFUL MARCH”
$39.00 – $85.00
NOW AVAILABLE AS A LIVE STREAM EVENT AS WELL | Elevate your mindfulness at our next Urban Retreat! This time, we will be holding the retreat in our very wellness studio, Kindred Lane, at Feld & Co.
This Autumn, we have created a retreat experience for you like no other. Delve deep within yourself and elevate your mindfulness to the next level with us. Themed “Mindful March”, this retreat is all about exploring your subconscious mind, overcoming mindset blocks and connecting deep within through meditation and crystal bowl sound bath practices. We cannot wait to take you on this ultimate journey of mindfulness.
IMPORTANT: In light of the evolving events relating to COVID-19, we have released tickets for you to attend our retreat via live stream. You will receive an email with a Zoom link so that you can attend the retreat from the comfort of your own home. You will receive all the same content and there will be opportunity for engagement. The retreat itinerary will be the same for attendees joining via live stream (except there will be no food provided unfortunately). For those attending our retreat in-person, we have capped tickets to 20 pax and this retreat will be run in accordance with our new Events Policy.
Format of retreat
Join us for our Autumn Urban Retreat, themed “Mindful March”. Elevate your mindfulness with us as the seasons change to one of reflection, delving deep and slowing down.
Indulge in a morning experiencing deep connection – to self, to the kindred spirits around you and even better – share this experience with your friend, or life partner. This retreat will really get to you to connect deep with your inner subconscious mind through exploration of the mind/body/gut connection with experts we have selected, crystal bowl sound bath and meditation.
- Gentle guided meditation with Narelle Weir, meditation teacher and wellness advocate.
- Interactive workshop exploring your subconscious mind and overcoming mindset blocks with mindset coach and hypnotherapist, Cha Higginson.
- Wholefood lunch and juices provided by the team at Pure & Nood.
- Interactive workshop delving deep into the gut/mind connection with naturopath, Natalie McGrath.
- Crystal bowl sound bath with Luna Sagrada owner, Penny Dunn, and connect deep with your inner self during this beautiful practice.
- Mini Bare & Wilde Autumn wellness goodie bag filled with natural, cruelty free products from local small businesses (valued at $49).
- Connection with like minded people in a relaxing wellness sanctuary.
We cannot wait to connect with you and guide you through the ultimate mindfulness journey! Elevate your mindfulness to the next level with us!
Date, time: Sunday, 29 March 2020 – 8.30am to 12.30 pm.
Location: Kindred Lane at Feld space. Unit 6/496 Marmion Street, Booragoon 6154.
Your Investment: $85 per person.
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable.
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR PAST URBAN RETREAT BELOW OR HERE.
Join us at our next Autumn Urban Retreat for a morning dedicated to mindfulness and delving into our subconscious mind in our very own wellness sanctuary.