Join our fun and nimble team!
This year we are expanding our team and will have a number of opportunities opening up throughout the year! If you are a lover of all things wellness, business, e-commerce and a fan of what we stand for at Bare & Wilde, we would love for you to join our team. If one of the roles below interest you, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for good vibes only!
2022 is an exciting year for the team at Bare & Wilde. We have a number of large projects to see through this year and are looking for a creative content manager to help us bring these ideas to life.
The position available is currently on a contract basis at 20-28 hours per week, with the opportunity to increase to full-time hours after 3 months. We offer genuine flexible working arrangements, excellent remuneration and bonuses. This role is available to candidates based in Perth only.
This role will allow you to think creatively and bring your innovative content ideas to our team. You will work directly with our director to produce and publish content for our community, formulate and implement content strategies and manager a team of graphic designers, photographers and videographers.
- Manage content across all platforms, including social media (both @bareandwilde and @bareandwilde.retreats), EDM and our blog.
- Formulate and implement a quarterly cross-platform content strategy and track results to share with the team.
- Engage and continue to build our community on social platforms.
- Manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, photographers and videographers.
- Manage, schedule and conduct monthly content shoots with our content team.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Must be based in Perth;
- Experience with agency in a similar role is preferred.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advance knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with social media management.
- Experience with basic graphic design software, including Canva, Lightroom.
- Must be a creative individual, willing to show initiative and share new and innovative ideas.