DENMARK WELLNESS RETREAT
A NATURE-FILLED ESCAPE TO INSPIRE MOVEMENT, CREATIVITY & SOULFUL CONNECTION
Join us for a soulful, 3 night / 4 day getaway on 8 September 2022 to 11 September 2022 at the picturesque forest-filled location, at The Cove Chalets in Denmark, WA. This ultimate wellness retreat is all about finding tranquility and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food and igniting creativity.
We will take care of everything from start to finish, including meals each day, mindful movement, hiking, trail walks (optional), exploring nature and creative workshops all led by carefully selected partners that inspire us to be well. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
MOVEMENT, WELLBEING AND NATURE
We believe that our level of wellbeing, joy and creativity are all so interlinked – so on this getaway, we give your body, mind and inner creative the careful attention and love it deserves. This retreat will open with a creative welcome workshop to get you into the right mindset for what’s to come. During the course of the retreat, you will experience daily yoga/pilates, hiking or trail walking amongst the tall Karri Trees and quiet walks in nature. The soulful yet premium accommodation at The Cove Chalets is surrounded by the majestic Karri Trees and lakes. It’s certainly a place you can find tranquility and peacefulness.
WHOLESOME FOOD ALL DAY LONG
We are big believers in nourishing the body inside and out, but especially the former, which means be prepared to indulge in wholesome plant-based food experiences on this weekend getaway. All your meals are catered on this retreat by our very own in-house plant-based chef! Copious amounts of teas, juices and kombucha will also be provided to keep you hydrated during the retreat. Enjoy evening meals outside by the lake under a canopy of festoon lights with like-minded souls.
CREATIVE & JOYFUL ACTIVITIES
Now that we’ve got your attention with all the delicious food and movement activities – the daily creative and mindset-focussed activities are the cherry on top. We have tracked down experts we love and adore to host goal setting workshops, archery workshop and sound healing activities to nourish your soulful inner child. These are the soulful activities that bring you joy, but yet you never have time for – now you do on this retreat.
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- All plant-based meals provided and prepared by our in-house plant-based chef
- Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat
- Creative welcome ceremony
- Daily yoga/pilates classes
- Breathwork sessions
- Forest walks / hiking / explore Elephant Rocks and Greens Pool
- Goal setting & vision boarding workshop
- Sound Healing
- Creative workshops with local artists
- Cacao ceremony & breathwork using Cacao Collective
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese.
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life.
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries or read a book outside in nature!
We have secured the forest-filled and serene accommodation at The Cove Chalets, surrounded by the majestic Karri Forest and beautiful lakes. Accommodation options are:
* Private Chalet with King bed (for 1 person or couples / BFFs attending together so you can split the cost of this room) OR
* Private or Shared rooms in large shared Chalets with King/Queen or Single Beds in each bedroom.
This Wellness Retreat will be hosted at The Cove Chalets, surrounded by the majestic Karri Forest and serene lakes.
No problem – you can do this by booking the “Private Lakeside View Chalet ticket” or the “Bring a Friend Private Lakeside View Chalet tickets”. Both ticket options take into account the possibility of 2 pax, meaning the cost is for two people. This is the best way to book the private queen bed room and make it the most economical. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Travel is not included in the ticket pricing. However, we recommend carpooling to Denmark. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about travel arrangements and we can definitely help!